Ginga Densetsu Hoshiko RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginga Densetsu Hoshiko RP

Roleplay as characters from my series, Ginga Densetsu Hoshiko, or make up your own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GDW Fandub Script Ep. 1, Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshiko
Admin
Hoshiko

GDW Fandub Script Ep. 1, Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: GDW Fandub Script Ep. 1, Part 3   GDW Fandub Script Ep. 1, Part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

Smith: Sakura!

Weed: Mother! Please hang on! Mother!

Sakura: [Weakly] Smith…no matter what… This puppy must be taken to the Leader. My one and only wish… please take him to Ohu…

Smith: Understood.

Sakura: [Panting heavily]

Weed: Mother…

Sakura: Son…without a doubt, your Father will defeat that monster… You must get to Ohu…

Weed: [Whimpers] [Gasps] Mother! Mother, No! Please, Mother! No! Please open your eyes, Mother! Mother! MOTHER!

----

Weed: [Crying] Mother… [Still crying]

GB: Kid…will you stop crying already? No matter how much you cry, your mother won’t come back. You’re the son of the Leader! Be a little tougher.

Weed: [Sniffs] Hm…

GB: Oh, right! You’re name can’t be “kid” forever! I’ll think of a good name for you! A powerful name, but still a small one. [Tries to think of a name] Umm, umm, umm… Wait! I’ve got it! Your name will be Weed!

Weed: Weed?

GB: Yeah. In the country I was born in, they called the wild plants “weeds”. Just look around you!

Weed: Huh?

GB: There’s weeds everywhere! You’ll never be alone ‘cause you’ll always have lots of friends by you!

Weed: Yeah!

Smith: Weed. Sakura’s last wish was for you to go to Ohu to meet your father. Well then, let’s go!

GB: W-Wait a second! I want to come too! I want to see myself change into something worthwhile. No matter what… and I’m getting exited just thinking about it!

Sasuke: [Chuckles] I’m going too. I’m never going back to Nero! I need to search for my old owner!

Smith: Good.

Weed: [Laughs] Let’s go, GB!

GB: What? But you were crying your eyes out just a second ago!

Narrator: From her on, a new part of the legend begins. This time, It’s Weed’s story.

[Ending theme]

Ending Singer: We’re so far away from that unreachable road that they all took so long ago.
Step by step, day by day, we will all find our way to the place where we belong.
In the end, we’ll find rest from the battles we’ve endured. All our pain, every sorrow will be gone.
Sleep tonight, and dream on, cause our journey’s almost through. It’s no so far beyond our wishing hearts.
As you walk on this road, you will never be alone. Just look up, see the stars looking down from up above.
Share a song, sing alone, sing it out into the night. Let it sound till morn when at last, we’re home.

[Ending theme ends]

Narrator: With his new friends, Smith and GB, Weed presses on towards Ohu. They run into a dreadful dog named Blue who killed a dog named Hook’s older brother and is inflicting bad influence upon a puppy named Mel. Next time, on Ginga Densetsu Weed, “The tool of the Leader”. The Silver Fang legend continues.
Back to top Go down
https://gdhrp.rpg-board.net

GDW Fandub Script Ep. 1, Part 3
Page 1 of 1